Midlands Churches of Christ
Please have a look around the following list of resources. The headings are listed alphabetically to help you.
For those attending our fellowship there are additional resources (eg worship schedules, KK rota, bulletins and additional audio) available by clicking here. It is protected by a username and password which can be obtained by asking Andy Torbet
To download documents, right click on the link and select 'Save Target as'. By clicking on these links you may get a message asking you
if you want to allow active content on your browser. You can allow this as it will only open your pdf viewer so that you can view the document.
If you do not have a pdf viewer then install Acrobat Reader (by clicking the Acrobat icon on the right or from the CD/DVD on most computer magazines) or try Foxit Reader
which is a smaller download for Windows.
This is a small collection of a few articles written (or borrowed)* by members of our Church. These are personal statements and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of the Church as a whole. However, to stimulate thought and reflection here they are:
(* Copyright is acknowledged where necessary)
- Holy Spirit (Sep 2010) (371kB
- The Way of Salvation (Jul
- Experiencing the Atonement
(Jan 2005) (209kB
pdf - draft
- Faith Study (Sept 2004) (584kB
- First Principles (March
if you're wondering what God is all about then pick up the Bible and
work through this. If you have any questions then come on Sunday or to
one of our family groups and we'd love to help.
- Daily Readings on Repentance
(for Nov 08 theme) (66kb pdf)
Right click on the links and
select 'save as' to save them.
- Gift Aid Declaration (23kb
- Statement of Beliefs, Membership Covenant and Involvement Survey (65kb
- Self Declaration Form for positions requiring a disclosure (128kb
- [superseded form - use on line method] Guidance for completing CRB
- [superseded form - use on line method] Continuation page for extra
addresses for the CRB form (10kb
for a list of books and
tapes that can be borrowed.
Click on the title above for the meantime whilst I narrow down my bookmarks!
Click on the heading for general photos from past events and our past members alumni.
These are the most recent sermons (that are in digital format) and are primarilly included here for those who can't make the Sunday
service. We hope you appreciate our efforts and encourage you to come next time if you can! All files are compressed to save disk space so
don't expect crystal clear sound. Information is also provided on who is speaking, time, file size and file type. The files should stream to
your media player if you click on the link.
For previous years please follow this link.
Other classes may be found on our members' page
- Freely You Have Received, Freely Give (AF, 52.23mins, 12.6MB, mp3) –
Sun 12 May 2013
- Seeing the Invisible - part 3 (AF, 36.56mins, 11.7MB, mp3) –
Sun 5 May 2013
- Salt of the Earth (RS, 37.44mins, 12.7MB, mp3) –
Sun 14 April 2013
- Go With the Strength You Have (DM, 31.39mins, 3.8MB, mp3) –
Sun 24 March 2013
- God's Invisible Qualities (AF, 36.12mins, 8.7MB, mp3) –
Sun 17 March 2013
- Working Together (AF, 36.34mins, 7.43MB, mp3) –
Sun 10 March 2013
- Burning Within (CG, 30.52mins, 7.06MB, mp3) –
Sun 3 March 2013
- Acts 16 (SW, 24.30mins, 5.61MB, mp3) –
Sun 24 February 2013
- God Loves You First (JY, 45.11mins, 10.3MB, mp3) –
Sun 17 February 2013
- We Are in Christ (AF, 38.18mins, 8.76MB, mp3) –
Sun 3 February 2013
- 2020 Visions (AA, 33.34mins, 7.68MB, mp3) –
Sun 20 January 2013
- Christ in Us (AF, 35.14mins, 8.06MB, mp3) –
Sun 13 January 2013
- God's Eternal Plan - Part 1 (AF, 34.06mins, 7.8MB, mp3) –
Sun 6 January 2013